My name is James Anderson, and I'm one of the leaders at Impact in Hope Church.
This is an email concerning some of the details for our upcoming youth weekend to Mullartown House, Annalong.
We're aiming to leave Hope Church at 6:00pm on Friday, so we'd appreciate it if children could be left off for 5:45pm. We'll be back at Hope Church on Sunday at 3:30pm.
What to bring:
- Bible, notebook & pen
- Clothing to last the week (Friday night – Sunday morning)
- A coat
- Wash kit – shampoo, shower gel, toothbrush, etc.
- A towel
- Night attire
- Suitable gear for activities – trainers, joggers, etc.
- Old clothes (you don’t mind getting dirty)
- Sleeping bag & pillow
- Extra money for tuck-shop
Please find a parental consent form attached below...
If possible, we'd appreciate if the form and payment for the weekend could be returned by Friday (if no one is in the office, these can be in the posted through the letterbox at the left-hand side of the door).
If you have any more queries or concerns, don't hesitate in contacting me.